is to glorify God by loving one another and guiding others to new life in Christ.
that Jesus Christ is the one and only Son of God who died for our sins and arose from the dead.
(1 Corinthians 15:1-8)
that the Bible is the inspired Word of God.
(2 Timothy 3:16)
that every person has worth as a creation of God, but that all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.
that forgiveness of sins and the promise of eternal life are available to those who trust Christ as Savior and Lord.
that those accepting Christ should repent of their sin, confess their faith, and be baptized.
(Romans 10:9, Acts 2:38)
that the church is the body of Christ on earth, empowered by the Holy Spirit, and exists to share the message of salvation through Christ and equip believers.
that Jesus Christ will one day return to earth and reign forever.
(1 Thessalonians 4:13-18)
- God's Word, teaching biblical truth.
- Evangelism, through world missions and service to our community
- Our church family, caring for one another.
- Children and youth, equipping them spiritually.
- Prayer, as vital to all we do.